3 possible outcomes have been identified from the outset. We can now provide a little more detail on each:
- Still in the ‘Horseshoe’ area (The loading bay area behind the shops at the intersection of Short Brackland and Brentgovel Streets).
- Left on foot
- Left in a vehicle
- It has been 58 days since Corrie vanished. It is entirely out of character.
- The family, the RAF and the Police Investigation team, none of us believe Corrie disappeared by choice.
- Corrie is not still in the last place he was seen on CCTV.
- Corrie did not leave that area on foot before 0800hrs 24/09.
- There are only 4 vehicles that were in the area before 0800hrs 24/09.
- Of the 16 people identified, who were in that area at the same time – none of them saw Corrie.
- 8 weeks later, there are still 23 unidentified people who were there. Somebody knows something.