We continue to try and generate as much media attention as possible, with TV, Radio and press interviews and updates. Our continued determination in this regard reduces apathy or suppression of the search for Corrie from the wider public consciousness. Your continued help in this regard is vital. Please keep sharing the news videos and press clips with the #findcorrie hashtag outside of the Help Find Missing Corrie McKeague Facebook group. Please keep clicking on the stories on the news websites (the more times the clips get clicked, the higher up the ‘Top Stories’ list they go).
The Media – 6th November Update
This post has no tag
Can You Help?
MISSING - Corrie McKeague
Were you IN a vehicle in the following areas between 23:00 - 08:00 hours on the night of Friday 23rd September 2016, into Saturday 24th September 2016?
- Short brackland, Bury St Edmunds
- Brentgovel Street, Bury St Edmunds
- Cannon Street, Bury St Edmunds
- Tesco or Barton Mills Roundabout
If YES, Please call now in confidence
07379 333 024
07379 333 025
Due to lack of resources within Suffolk Police these phones will be answered by Corrie's family and trusted close friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
All Questions and Answers can be found on the FAQ Page
- Q55 – Was Corrie definitely with friends?
- Q54 – Has the Horseshoe and surrounding area where Corrie could have walked, without being seen on CCTV, been searched?
- Q53 – Why have you used MIS and not someone else or some other company?
- Q52 – Have the Police answered any questions publicly?
- Q51 – Is Corrie going to be a father?
- Q50 – Is it possible for Corrie to be one of the people still to be identified in the CCTV images?
- Q49 – Are you sure that Corrie could not walk out without being seen on CCTV?
- Q48 – Can a Psychic / Medium / Clairvoyant help?
- Q47 – Does Nicola think the Police are hiding something by avoiding Nicola seeing the CCTV?
- Q46 – Can the public see the full CCTV?
Police Answer Your Questions
All Questions and Answers can be found on the Suffolk Police Q&A Page
- Police Answer 11 – Are there going to be any other people from CCTV footage the police are going to look at getting identified in connection with Corrie’s disappearance?
- Police Answer 10 – Does CCTV of Corrie in Hughes’s doorway on the night he vanished show him using his phone? Someone received a message from Corrie at 3.08am but it is not clear if that’s when it was sent.
- Police Answer 9 – Was there a mistake made in identifying the CCTV footage showing Corrie being asked to leave Flex nightclub by the bouncer?
- Police Answer 8 – Why were there no door-to-door searches carried out in the vicinity of where Corrie was last seen?
- Police Answer 7 – How much work is done in conjunction with the private investigation team hired by Corrie’s family?
Official Missing Poster
- Nicola published on BBC Look East 8th March at 20:42
- Nicola published on BBC Look East 8th March at 11:03
- BBC Look East 7th March – Facebook
- Suffolk Police – 7th March 2017
- Suffolk Police – 6th March 2017
- Moving CCTV footage of two possible witnesses
- Suffolk Police – 1st March 2017
- Only 2 potential witnesses to be identified
- Suffolk Police – 17th February 2017
- Suffolk Lowland Search & Rescue – Update 15th February 2017